Monday 5 September 2011

5/9/2011

Hello.
Yes i know, why so long! Well ive had a bit on, and not had much to blog about.

So after 6 long months, last Wednesday i had my last chemo. Hopefully that's it now, but with my luck i will probably be back again.

For those who have read from the beginning, you know how hard its been for all of us. What with my sickness and extremely bad mood swings, I've been a nightmare.
Its time to put all that behind us now. I have to go back in a month for check up, then sometime in November i have to go for another CT scan and bone marrow.

I don't mind the CT scan, apart from the friggin needles. Its the bone marrow Im not keen on. They did one when i went in for my bi-op, but i was asleep. I hope there planning on putting me to sleep again, or we could have problems!

So now the battle begins to get my fitness back. I've lost the bit of weight i needed to, just need to build my stamina back up and make some muscles. I've never been a bodybuilder sort of person, and i never want to be. Would just like to get in a good condition. Plus Shelley said she wants 'doing against a wall', whatever that means ;-).

I have also been neglecting Twitter and Google+, i will be putting that right as soon as possible. Be warned!

So that's it. Can't think of anything else to say. This must be 1of the worst blog ever. Im sorry.

Thanks for reading

Offski.

No comments:

Post a Comment