Thursday 5 May 2011

05/05/2011

It's been a while I know ! ..... I'm sorry.

It's been a weird week really, and I'm beginning to understand what a nasty piece of work Chemotherapy really is. It's making me and my body do things I don't like.

It makes my body tired, if I want to do anything, I have to plan 3 days in advance. So if I want to play on Xbox Kinect, I know the next day I'm gonna be rough, and the 3rd day all I'm going to want to do is sleep.
I baked yesterday for the first time in ages, in all about 2 hours. Today I feel like crap and I've had a nap for an hour and half.

On the other side of things, I'm short tempered then I'm quiet. I feel useless and bad for not helping around the house. I also feel unloved, but I hope that's not true.

Anyway enough of that again. I have to go for my next chemo (full fat this time) which I'm really shitting myself over because I had my first lot over 4days and also had flush to water it down, and I've felt really crap. The second is the same amount but over 4 hours and no flush, so I'm readying myself for a hard couple of weeks.

Did I say I had started baking ?
I have a bit of time on my hands now obviously, so I've bought 3 books off eBay. So far I've made Flapjacks and a Banana Tealoaf, both of which were yummy. Next time it's Parkin and a Cheesecake of some sort. I also want to make my own bread which I plan to do next week sometime.

So that's it for this week, going to leave you with a joke.


As my sister-in-law roared off in her new car my wife commented "I think I made a mistake marrying you, Look how happy my sister is in her new car"
I said "Yes, maybe if you sucked a lot of cock your boyfriend would buy you a Porsche too"
"I may well just do that" she sneered.
"It's a bit late now" I replied "I can't afford two".



Thanks for reading.

Offski


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. If u fancy doin a cheesecake a young bloke called Sam stern has an amazing recipe. U can prob download it on line. Happy baking! x

    ReplyDelete