Wednesday 27 April 2011

27/04/2011

Hello ! I've not blogged for a few days.

It's been 2 weeks since I had my first lump of chemo, and to be honest, Im not coping to well.
I have never been so tired. I get up at 8.30am and by 12 midday I'm ready for a kip. I did the hoovering a few days ago and suffered the next day, I played on Kinect Sports on the xbox yesterday and I'm absolutely knackered today.

I feel like I'm a burden to my family at the moment and really useless, it's even a friggin struggle going down stairs for a fag FFs.

My next chemo is on the 11th of may in out-patients for 4 hours then 4 days of tablets, and I'm not looking forward to it. My first lump was over 4 days and was watered down, the next lot is full fat over 4 hours ! So good knows what it's gonna do to me. I know my hair is on it's way because it's stopped growing, but I've got my hats now, so it can sod off.

So that's it for today, sorry it a miserable one today .... But you did want it warts and all !

Thanks for reading

Offski





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Screw it mate, you're entitled to have a moan and is what these places are for. I know I do on my OCD blog!

    ReplyDelete