Sunday 27 February 2011

7000th

Well i was going to do this for my 7000th tweet, but has per normal i got chatting and totally missed it, that and Twitter iPhone always gives you a different number when you check your tweet count.
Dedicating your milestone tweets is supposed to be a Twitter tradition, like #ff, some people do, some people don't.
The thing i enjoy with Twitter is that you can 'support' and talk to tweeters from all over the world, i 'support' tweeters that live in USA, Canada, Sweden and  Australia, and apart from the time delay its like there sat next to you.
So with that in mind this is dedicated to a few people with a reason why.
@sxyshell1981 my amazing girlfriend, the one who gave me the whirlwind and my life has i know it today, (although at the moment she has a bad back and wont listen to anything i say) :$. She is my angel eyes and always will be.
The tweets from abroad @Peter_Nielsen , @MalinVK and @pheapes all an absolute delight to tweet to.
The first 2 to tweet to me @Jim_Forman and @mrssturge , i really enjoy talking to both, its weird when you get your first @mention, well it was for me anyway ! its that moment when you realise that someone is actually reading your tweets.
These 3 ladies @jillygibb , @sharonstjohnny and @fionalthompson they make me smile so much and always a morning from them :)
And my last bunch @DC_Zol , @BanksyArt3 and @Big_Baffy who always comments.
I marked my first tweet of 2011, the number was 3467 and that was 57 days ago. I've just passed 7000, good going i think ?
@jojohedgehog and @SimonMolloy get a mention for just being them.
Right I'm off, will blog about more interesting stuff next time i promise.
Thank you for reading :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment