Monday 28 February 2011

Monday 28/02/2011

Its looking more and more likely that im going to have to go back to work, due to @sxyshell1981 back being all knackered up, and outside forces sticking there nose in !
I dont mind going back to work, apart from not having the whirlwind with me every minute of the day, but the question is what do i do ?
My options are :
A. get a job working nights (my body prefers night time, but would miss to much when sleeping)
B. go back to the sort of job i had before, working with adults with challenging behaviour and Autism. A job i loved, just had to many lazy arseholes working there.
C. get a very well paid part time job, then im not away to much.
D. do more sort of this stuff, but get paid for it. Then i can stay at home and make good money, (and i have looked into it, you can).
D is the best option by far, but can i do 3-4 of these a day ? and even get the work int the first place ? im going to take the rest of this week while Shelley is off sick to have a hunt around, have a look at some companies and decided on what to do.

Ive been trying to write this with Bedlam on in the background, and its taken ages. It is one of the best programmes on tv at the moment, you should watch it !
Thanks for reading
Offski .

2 comments:

  1. I can see the attraction of working from home - hence the reason I am trying my damndest to get this new job. It IS a better quality of life, to the extent I don't mind taking a slight drop in wages. If you'd take any advice, I'd say do as close as you can to what makes you happy. Money, career etc. is all well and good but at the end of the day, we're a long time dead and to think we didn't do something day to day that we genuinly enjoyed would be such a waste and a shame. But then what do I know - I hate my chosen career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most exciting moments in life is when you have a life altering choice before you. Enjoy and good luck with finding your perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete