Friday 25 February 2011

Twitter 2 the return

So i was in bed last night trying to drop off, when for some reason Twitter popped in my head ! so thought i would put down what i was thinking.
Friday's are always busy with #ff or #follow Friday to give it its full title. The one time a week when you promote you best follows and try and get more followers. Although the last very rarely happens, well not to me anyway (insert violin music here).
I always forget to say thank you for #ff mentions, and always forget to say 'hello' to new follows or followers. Its just me i guess.
And why did Twitter decided on 'follow' and 'followers', always thought it would be better as 'supporter' ? A lot less stalking aspect.
So things i do : i lie in bed and think 'shit forgot to say night to everyone', how long do you have to return a reply before there's no point ? i do all my #ff on a Thursday night and save them on my iPhone, and i hardly ever use the PC to access Twitter my iPhone does it all.
I 'support' some gems on Twitter, and find i can talk about different things with different people, from WWE with @ValkyrieSmudge who is fantastic to get on with and keeps me entertained for hours on end, to general chit chat with @WiltshireWalker who is also brilliant to get on with.
Of course there are a couple like @bambiontheice who has me in stitches with her accident prone life and @BridgetJonesX who likes to talk and flirt (we have had words about DM button and lack of use) who are a must follow.
I have had good feed back about my blogs and thank you all for reading and for your comments. Its just a weekday thing and it wont just be about Twitter i promise, and will try and mention more people has i go !
Right Offski, have a good weekend everyone. :@)

No comments:

Post a Comment