Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday 12/03/2011

First i would like to say how sorry i am to see whats happening in Japan. No-one should have to go through anything like that. The TV pictures of that wave coming in, and the whirlpool in the ocean, scared the shit out of me ! But has with all disasters there are the morons with the jokes, don't get me wrong, i love a joke, but not when its disrespectful and sick. So you wont be seeing any from me on Twitter.

Just so you know Ive had a couple of my appointments come through to find out whats, what, and they start this Tuesday. I seem to be having a couple of down days due to the fact that all this is sinking in, but today i feel full of the joys of spring, so I'm making the most of it.
Also in other news, I've managed to get a new X-box 360 ! The middle brats x-box has got RROD (red ring of death) and is therefor knackered. So its been decided that he will have mine, and i get the new one, with 2 new games ! (i know, small things etc), but i don't care.
The Whirlwind seems to have grown up a lot this week too. She had her first night in a 'big' bed on Monday, and took to it straight away, also she is saying a lot more words and her cheeky side is starting to come out. She gives these cuddles that fills my heart full of joy and has me in fits of laughter with the things she does, shes ace.
Anyway it was only supposed to be a quickie,
Thanks for reading
Offski

1 comment:

  1. Considering your news your good mood is fantastic. Let me know what games you get!
    I'll be staying tuned...

    ReplyDelete