Wednesday 2 March 2011

Wednesday 02/03/2011

Half way through the week, and to be honest not much has happened.
Last night it was the big football match between Chelsea and Man Utd, it was an enjoyable match with lots of ups and downs, but in the end the best team won, and as predicted David Luiz scored in his second game for us. Also Fergie had a moan about some of the referee's decisions, i have noticed he dosent winge when the ref is in there favour, funny that !
Also yesterday i had to got the doctors with what feels like 2 golf balls in my neck and a shoulder pain that is getting too intense to bear. Been to have some blood taken this morning for tests, then have to go back friday morning for the results, i will let you know how i go on.
I have looked at some company websites that are looking for writing jobs and blogging, it proves the work is there (and plenty of it by the way), i just need to pull my finger out of my arse and start bidding for some of them, starting of slowly and building up over sometime. So fingers crossed, i might get my wish and get to stay at home with my princesses.
Just a quick word about the virus that went through Twitter last night like a dose of salts, it only takes one person and everyone else within 10 mins is knackered. I confess that i pressed on the like but didnt go all the way through it, so come out not to bad, and i was on my iphone which helped. Changed my password as soon has and things seemed to settle down, although my account did send some DM's that wasnt me. I apologise if you got one of me, but it wasnt me :)
Right offski
Thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing worse than having an unidentified cause of pain... but luckily my ex and I have separated so I'm OK now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well with the test results, I would love to have a go at a bit of writing, any help you can give me in the right direction to go would be brilliant, not a clue where to start with things like that me!
    jojohedgehog xx

    ReplyDelete