Tuesday 12 July 2011

My Bucket List

Yes I have a Bucket list, I put it together about a month ago.
Most I hope will be done in the next couple of years, others might take a little longer !

So here it is and the reasons why :

1. Visit Australia : it's always been my dream destination, and I so need to go.

2. Go to the Belgium Grand Prix at Spa : it's my favourite race circuit in the world, always wanted to go.

3. Visit Egypt Again : I've been once, but want to do the whole rooting around tombs and temples.

4. Top Gear : get tickets for Top Gear, my favourite Tv show.

5. Machu Picchu : to see the Inca sight, a must in my eyes.

6. Mikey Walsh : I want to meet Mikey Walsh, the author of Gypsy boy.

7. Le-Mans 24hours : to go and watch the 24hour race.

8. Caterham : drive a Caterham car.

9. New Orleans : visit New Orleans, just for the carnival and music.

10. Billy Connolly : to see the Big Yin live, my favourite comedian.

11. Billy Joel : see him live, my favourite music.

12. Glastonbury Festival : go Glasto, camping the whole works.

13. Charity Bike Ride : cycle from Lands end to John O'groats for a cancer charity.

14. Vw Campervan : I want to own a Vw campervan, I always have, simple.

15. Comic-con : the comic convention in San Diego USA.

That's it ...,. For now !

This is not me giving up, I just thought I would do one. And if you think about it, there's probably lots of things you would love to do. Give it a try !



Thanks for reading

Offski.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment