Wednesday 13 April 2011

13/04/2011

The 3rd day of my big adventure seems to be going ok. I got a good nights sleep last night, apart from the old bloke across from me having a farting fit at 3.30am. They were proper room shakers too, thought he was gonna take off.
I had a night of the drip until 6am when I was put back on a flush.

Breakfast came and went and I was waiting for my 2 princesses to come and visit at 11, it got to that time when I heard a 'dadda ! Where are you?' , she never fails to make me smile whatever mood I'm in.

We escaped to go for my 1st fag (I'd run out at 10pm the night before), because I knew my 2nd dollop of chemo was on it's way. By the time we got back it was waiting.
This was a bigger dose than yesterday, and the first time Shelley had seen what it does to me. To be honest the first half hour wiped me out, we had dinner, the Whirlwind went on her rampage then they left.

This 2nd lot has really taken it out of me today, I've had several little kips this afternoon and had flu like symptoms but sod it that's life now, or it is if I want a longer one anyway. It's definatly taken something out of me, I'm knackered and I've only been for a ciggy !!

I'm hoping tomorrow is my last day in here, I just have to have a flush drip in the morning then I should be ok to go home.

So that's it, sorry its only short and sweet today

Thanks for reading

Offski xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment