Tuesday 19 April 2011

19/04/2011

Today is my Birthday, 19/04/1972 was me, so that means I'm 39 and so very nearly 40 ! but that's another story.

I'm blogging today because this morning i passed my 10,000 tweet on Twitter. Now i think this is a big deal !?! when i joined Twitter i always wondered how people managed to tweet 10,000 tweets, but after being on for a while, i understood how. Its very addictive (don't you think ?).

Anyway at the very start of this year 01/01/2011 i saved the tweet number i was on so i could keep an eye on what number i was doing. That number was 3467, from 10,000 leaves 6500 ish in 4 months (so yeah very addictive).

The reason i gave my 10,000 tweet to only the select few is because some have been through a similar thing, and others have helped lift my mood while in hospital having my chemo. There were other tweeters who helped but i didnt have the room so you might get one next time (11,000) !

Ive spoke to some amazing peepers on Twitter, and dare i say it, i can call some of them close friends.
I hoping to meet a few of you this year, in one way or another. Some of you dont live to far away, and we could always meet half way for the others, so be warned !

Anyway, thanks for reading this incredably short and boring blog today

Offski

No comments:

Post a Comment